OBA is one buzz word that is catching the market very much. Fundamentally, OBA is one of the ways to build task centric, role based applications using the end-user assets currently used in the IT infrastructure within an Org. So there have been tons and tons of these reference materials available over MSDN and other locations. I am just listing some of them over this post.
5 Reference Architecture Packs or RAPs which are a combination of both vertical and horizontal industry scenarios.
a. OBA RAP for Financial Service Loan Origination: http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/architecture/bb265266.aspx
b. OBA RAP for Manufacturing Plant Floor Operations: http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/architecture/bb643797.aspx
c. OBA RAP for Public Sector E-Forms processing: http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/architecture/bb643796.aspx
d. OBA RAP for Health Plans: http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/architecture/bb530326.aspx
e. OBA RAP for Price Management: http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/architecture/bb467601.aspx
Some of the industry vertical / horizontal scenario based MSDN homepages:
1. Financial Services Industry Center : http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/architecture/aa699365.aspx
2. Banking Industry Center : http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/architecture/aa727128.aspx
3. Manufacturing Industry Center : http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/architecture/aa699367.aspx
4. Insurance Industry Center : http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/architecture/bb380178.aspx
5. Life Sciences Industry Center : http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/architecture/bb286569.aspx
6. Health Plans Industry Center : http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/architecture/5e30fcee-6d4d-4111-997d-b21409d4c0ef.aspx
7. Retail Industry Center : http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/architecture/aa699369.aspx
8. Health Industry Center : http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/architecture/bb231558.aspx
9. Public Sector Industry Center : http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/architecture/bb643796.aspx
Share this article
This entry was posted on Friday, July 27th, 2007 at 04:26 and is filed under Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.