This guide helps you to plan and carry out a corporate deployment of Silverlight. The guide describes the system requirements and deployment methods, as well as the techniques to maintain and support Silverlight after deployment.
It’ll answer lots of questions such as:
- What files and registry keys does Silverlight install?
- Will Silverlight break any existing applications?
- What are the command-line switches to configure installation?
- How do I deploy Silverlight through SMS or System Center?
- How is Silverlight serviced and updated?
- How do you configure Silverlight settings via Group Policy?
And many more… Download the whitepaper here.
From David.Share this article
This entry was posted on Sunday, September 30th, 2007 at 05:12 and is filed under Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.