I am jumping the gun before the planning for TechEd India 2011 even starts. But nevertheless I wanted to start getting feedbacks from our loyal readers to if you have anything specific you want to include as part of TechEd India 2011 experience.
We have tried new things in the past two TechEd’s and have been successful in pulling them off in style. Now they have become a regular to what people expect from TechEd India. Some of them include:
- TechEd Live Online Experience (Experts chat in this throughout the whole TechEd Event)
- TechEd Demo Extravaganza … Almost all evenings we have got this for the past two years and have got great feedbacks.
- Product Group Tents – Closed group interaction with the people who build the product.
- Exclusive Management track for all (Best rated for the past two years)
- Exclusive MVP track – the best minds from the industry own, drive and interact in this track all the days
- InterOperability and Integration tracks were added for the first time
- HOLs and Certification available through all the days on almost all topics
Also not included is the usual Breakout sessions and many more. Last year we executed close to 110+ sessions through the 3 days.
So as possible TechEd attendee for the 2011, I would like to get your feedbacks on what we could have done better or what you feel that we need to add as an experience so that you will never ever forget this year once again.
Please be realistic, as we wouldn’t want to stream the sessions as-is because it misses the adventure and thrill in attending a live-in-person event. So feel free to drop-in your comments and feedbacks and we will try to incorporate as much as possible.
Most importantly, pass the word (via twitter, FB etc) around so that we get the maximum voice from the Developer and ITPro Audience.
This entry was posted on Friday, December 3rd, 2010 at 06:54 and is filed under Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.