There is a constant struggle to always question our inner self why me? Why am I not able to succeed as I wanted? Why does it feel that the whole world around me is trying to conspire against me? Why are the results not coming for me? This frustration filled with anxiety has been in all our lives and we always struggle to understand it completely. In this blog post, let me take my top 20 things we need to change within ourselves so that the results are fundamentally just an outcome. Doing the right things and letting the results be taken care is always the right approach to anything we do in life. I am a big time supporter of this concept and use this at work to the max.
Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it – Bruce Lee
Here are my top 25 things that need to be changed to make sure you expect the desired output. These are not exhaustive and would love to hear from your experiences too. Success can be got ….
- … when we work harder.
- … when we stop making excuses.
- … when we stop being narrow in our thoughts.
- … when we doubt others less.
- … when we start caring about others too in the journey.
- … when we ask for help keeping our ego’s away.
- … when we start being creative and smart in solving the problem.
- … when there is a solid plan for execution.
- … when you enjoy and are learning in the process.
- … when you resist and don’t stop with short term failures.
- … when you make the problem part of the team’s problem and walk with others.
- … when you conquer your fears.
- … when you are all ears to listen the solution from others.
- … when you inspire others and get inspired by people around you.
- … when you fight through the failures.
- … when you stop believing purely by what others say.
- … when you control what your mind says and make sure you put your heart behind it too.
- … when you are persistent in your pursuit.
- … when you are always in a positive attitude.
- … when you protect team from failure and share the success with whole team.
- … when you are bold enough to say “I am sorry”.
- … when you stop being selfish.
- … when you give your complete 100% without holding back.
- … when you are ready to adapt as the situation demands if needbe. Be agile !!!
- … when you don’t forget to say “Thank You”.
Try to do couple of them as you transform yourself a better person every single day. Understand, success is a journey and not a destination. We need to trust and believe in our own self first and stop complaining. Do feel free to tell me your views on this topic.
Share this article
I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed – Michael Jordan
This entry was posted on Thursday, September 27th, 2012 at 08:32 and is filed under Personal. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.