My role involves meeting multiple customers and this it is so much fun to learn from so many of you. In this blog post let me pen down some of the awesome learning I have made over the years on what successful businesses and successful people have taught me. This learning can never be enough and I look forward to the same learning experiences in the years ahead too. So hope you will love this post and do let me know what did you learn from this post.
Here are my top 25 things I have learnt from my customers during lunch times:
- Businesses are about making people happy, not about just making making money.
- Businesses wins hearts first being honest, the business may not come in the short term but eventually come later.
- Only way customers will care for you is when you care for them first.
- Strategies help you build your runway, execution helps you take off.
- Motivating people is easier when you believe in yourself and are self motivated.
- You save more when you spend it at the right time.
- Just because social media is free doesn’t mean we will get constant flow of results.
- You passion must speak in whatever you do. Do it with conviction.
- More than competing, cooperating helps grow your business.
- You might be quitting when you are nearing success. So keep going till the end.
- The owner doesn’t pay your paychecks, it is the customer who pays for you.
- Always keep the a room free – the room for making process / product improvements.
- Social Networking can help you boost your business but you must create a personality to drive the same.
- Know to say Thank You and Apologies without apprehensions. These can be a great way to start a conversation.
- Discover the happiness within you if you plan to making customers happy.
- Constantly network and open your wings to discipline yourself in this.
- Businesses must have the willingness to learn and adapt accordingly.
- You might face failures instantly, but success comes gradually. You need to keep chipping away slowly.
- Let your product / services speak more than you.
- Think big, think globally. Act locally.
- Value the little things and give importance to less important people too. There will always be times when you will need them.
- Work harder, plan accordingly and once you made up your mind. Never consider the possibility of failure.
- Don’t fall for data. Sometimes data doesn’t tell you if you are doing the right things.
- Be professional while doing business.
- << Let me leave this space to learn from you >>
The loads of lunch table conversations have taught me so much that I found all these to share. I am sure you would have learnt some from your leaders in your respective companies. Do feel free to share with me the same. Would love to learn the same from you.
This entry was posted on Friday, March 22nd, 2013 at 08:30 and is filed under Personal. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.