Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened ― Dr. Seuss
Life is full of twists and aspirations that we always keep running against. How many of you ever looked back on your life and said – I should have done this or that. It is human instinct to always look back and wish things were not the way it has been for ages.
You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough ― Mae West
In this blog post, let me take my top 21 wish list that I always love to share with folks. This is not complete list but just representative to what I thought comes to my mind. I am sure you will have a bigger list and do feel free to share them.
Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans ― Allen Saunders
- Be more confident
- Live life more than you just existed
- Gain one good habit once a month
- Live the moment and enjoy it
- Love more than you hated
- Forgive people more than holding back
- Laugh more than the times we cry
- Break all bad habits
- Be kinder
Everything you can imagine is real ― Pablo Picasso
- Trust yourself more and follow your intuitions
- Stop eating fast-food :)
- Get outside the comfort zone
- Boldly show how you were right to others
- Overcome your fears
- Mastering yourself
- Appreciate people for who they are
- Dealing with negative people
- Enjoy the silence
- Have no regrets
- Life is about doing and just not saying
- Enjoy today more than yesterday
Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving ― Albert Einstein
Life is beautiful and fun if we regret less and chase our dreams. So do feel free to share me your list too. Does this resonate something in your mind?
This entry was posted on Wednesday, May 29th, 2013 at 08:30 and is filed under Personal. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.